Tuesday, July 24, 2007

poor, sick baby

Charlotte was up and down last night and that's unusual for her. This morning she didn't want to get out of bed, but we had to take the girls to daycamp. She was just kind of lolling around on the couch and I realized she hadn't asked for breakfast. When I asked her if she was hungry, she said no, so I felt her and she was hot.

I took her temp and she's got a 100 degree fever -- not scary, but enough to make her lethargic and not herself. I gave her some Motrin and the fever has come down a bit and she's drinking water -- although she has no appetite. I'm not afraid she'll starve or anything.

I hate the unexplained fevers. She says she doesn't have a headache or tummyache and there's no rash or anything like that. I just have to keep an eye on her and make sure she gets enough fluid.

Poor baby.

No comments: